Sunday, March 02, 2008

Saturday Sky


Taken at the Memphis Zoo Northwest Passage exhibit.

As you can see, I got my camera to download. The solution was so stupidly simple that I'm almost embarrassed to tell you about it. But I will. I plugged my cable into a different USB port.

That was it. Like I said, stupidly simple. I still haven't solved the drive thing, but the camera thing was my top priority.

So, now you will be expecting a post full of lovely zoo pictures. It's coming, friend. Rather I should say they're coming. I took too many pictures to put them all into one post, so I'll split them up in to two or three posts. It may take a while since I took over 300 pictures yesterday.

In the meantime, here are a few new FOs. The washcloth I finished Friday night, and the headband I finished this morning.


That reminds me, I've got a stashalong update to do. Ack! So many posts, so little time!

I'd better get cracking!

3 comments:

Inquiries said...

I am looking forward to the Zoo pics.

Carol said...

Beautiful!

Becky G said...

Inquiries, they're coming!

Carol, thanks.