Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fine Martial Fiber







What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Art

You should be an Art major! How bohemian!


Art



92%

Theater



92%

Journalism



75%

English



67%

Linguistics



67%

Mathematics



67%

Dance



58%

Philosophy



50%

Psychology



33%

Engineering



33%

Anthropology



33%

Sociology



33%

Biology



33%

Chemistry



0%

I've posted this quiz before, but it's been a while. I tried to find it, but couldn't, though I know it's there somewhere. Anyway, my top result was the same both times. I should have been an art major. I actually was for a little while, but changed it. I got really discouraged because the other students seemed so much more advanced than I was. I'd never had an art lesson in my life at the time, and they all seemed to know what they were doing, whereas I was floundering along, just wanting to be able to draw and paint.

Even my adviser tried to talk me out of changing my major. I wish I'd listened. As it is, I changed my major to Psychology. You see how low that ranks on the list. I got a Bachelor of Behavioral Science in Psychology, but once I graduated I realized that I really didn't want to work in that field. So now, I work in a factory.

I've thought about going back to school and getting my art degree, or maybe a photography degree, but right now I can't afford it. Maybe once I've gotten Cody out of school.


No comments: