Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Dreary Sky

It looked like this all day.


I waited and waited hoping it would clear off a bit, but it only got worse. So I did the next best thing. I watched Tom Selleck on DVD and knit on Cody's black socks.

When I came in here to blog, I caught Sunny shedding. I thought he looked so cute with just his little nose peeking out of his old skin. I just couldn't resist.

"Mom! Can I have a little privacy?"


That reminds me of a story. When Cody was about 3 years old, I began teaching him that grownups like privacy when they are in the bathroom. They like to be by themselves when they are taking a bath or *ahem* using the potty.

I was getting ready to go to work one afternoon--back then I worked the 3-11 PM shift. I was in my bathroom putting on my makeup when Cody marched in and announced...

"I have to poop and I want some privacy!"

He'd kill me if he knew I'd posted that.

*snicker*

2 comments:

Inquiries said...

I don't know about cute but to each his own. Sunny is a beautiful snake though.

Becky G said...

Thanks, Ashley. Soon I'm going to post pictures of all my snakes, since I finally got one of my reclusive Slider.