Sunday, March 30, 2008

And The Winner Is....

But first off, the answers. This was actually kind of hard to pull together. I had a hard time finding celebrities with brown eyes. You would think, with brown eyes being the dominant gene, there would be more of them around, but no. Even the ones I thought surely would have brown eyes, didn't. Nicholas Cage, for example. I thought surely with his dark hair and complexion, he'd have brown eyes. Not so. His eyes are blue.

Anyway, to put you out of your misery, here are the answers:

1. Robert Sean Leonard
2. Brad Paisley
3. Howie Mandel
4. Tony Romo
5. Keanu Reeves
6. Tim McGraw
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. The winner is:


Congratulations, Sharon. You have been e-mailed.

It's a lot of fun to host contests. I want to do one at least quarterly. I know knitting looms weren't the most popular of prized, but I did want them to go to a good home. Next time, the prize will be yarn of some sort.

Ta ta for now. I'm off to rack my brain for more contest ideas.

5 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

I was soooooo wrong on my guesses. :) Must have been very lucky to win with just my Tony Romo entry. Anyway thanks a lot - I'll really be able to crank out he charity scarves with these! :) I really appreciate it!

Becky G said...

Naw, you had Tim McGraw right, too. You know, I used to know a guy who looked just like him? His name was Tim, too. Funny thing, that.

Junk Diva said...

I only got 2 also, I just seem to know country singers, actually my girls had to tell me those. It was fun Becky.

Becky G said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Diva.

Inquiries said...

I guessed Tim McGraw, Tony Romo, and Keanu Reevs. I knew # 2 and 3 looked familiar! I could not put names to them. I have never seen or heard of Robert Sean Leonard.