Thursday, September 18, 2008

Spider Lilies




The spider lilies are starting to bloom. Fall is here.

Ok, I have a confession to make. I didn't really sleep with the jersey...I laid it on the sadly empty half of my bed intending to hang it up, but was too lazy to do so. I sleep with a lot of clothes that way.

What I do sleep with is a rather old and bedraggled teddy bear named Felix. People often ask me when I'm going to stop sleeping with a teddy bear, and my answer is:

When I find something better to sleep with.

Until then, Felix is it.

Note: Back when I was still with the ex, the only time the bear made it into the bed was when Ex was working nights. Other than that, he stayed on the shelf.

6 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

If you should find something better to sleep with would you let me have Felix?

Opal said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Everyone needs a Felix. I sleep with two stuffed fishies. :-)

Becky G said...

Sure thing, Amy. I think he'd like that.

Opal, thank you.

Lizzie Woolley said...

Ya, you need to show us Felix. When I was a child, I'd sleep with two blankets and two stuffed animals. I don't sleep with anything anymore. However, a month ago I slept with a blanket for about one or two weeks.

Becky G said...

Lizzie, when I was a child, I slept with a blanket and two stuffed dogs: a Snoopy and a Lassie. All three are put away safely now.

Lizzie Woolley said...

My stuffed animals alternated. One of them was a white fuzzy monkey. I never did name my stuffed animals except two, Big Bear and Berry. Both were teddy bears.