Saturday, December 22, 2007

WIP Update

With all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, I completely forgot about my WIP update. Since I know how much you look forward to these (yeah, right!) I couldn't deny you any longer.

1. Garter Rib socks. No progress since last time.


2. A Garter stitch scarf. No progress since last time.

3. Cody's Texas Longhorns scarf. DONE!!

4. Branching Out lace scarf. I've decided to rip this one out. The yarn just wasn't working for this pattern. I'm going to cast on again with a different yarn.


5. Tidal Wave Socks. The yarn is TOFUtsies color 733. No progress--it's getting to be a common refrain, isn't it?


6. One Row Scarf for ME!

That brings my total to 5 active WIPs, if you count the one I'm planning to cast on. That was my goal, and as long as I stick to it, I won't be doing bi-weekly updates. Oh, I'll still update the WIP list in my blog, but it won't be quite so often.

In my post earlier today, I said it had been kind of a blah day. I was referring to the weather, but it's also how I was feeling. I finally got smart and took my temperature. No wonder I've been feeling so bad! I've been running a low fever! I'm going to take it easy the next couple of days and hopefully, I'll feel better by Christmas.

5 comments:

Opal said...

Oh please do take it easy for the next couple of the days. I'd hate to think of you being sick on Christmas day.

Becky G said...

Thank you Opal. I'm feeling much better today.

Sus said...

I hope you feel better soon! The silver lining, of course, is that this is another great excuse to sit around, watch tv, and knit! You've made impressive progress on your projects. Congrats particularly for finishing Cody's scarf! It looks great, but I'll bet it looks really good in person -- photos never do those sorts of designs justice. yay!

Silverstar said...

I hope you feel better soon and those scarves and socks look great!!:)

Becky G said...

Thank you Sus, and Silverstar. I'm feeling much better, so I think I just had one of those 24 hour things.

Sus, I am definitely a process knitter, so once I made up my mind, I had no problem starting over. I balled the yarn and cast on this afternoon. I'll post pictures soon.