Monday, December 31, 2007

First Words

I did this meme last year, and enjoyed it so much I thought I'd do it again. What you do is to post the first sentence you blogged for each month of the year. Here goes:

January--I've never been one for making resolutions.

February--These people I work with just crack me up sometimes.

March--A variation on one I already did.

April--I suffer from a most unusual malady.

May--After many hours installing and fiddling, I am sort of back online.

June--Stashalong is having a KAL within a KAL for the month of June.

July--Because it's one of those days when I can't think of a thing to say.

August--It all started with the pads.

September--Got any yarn you're not quite sure what to do with it?

October--A very respected friend of mine, who is also a 6th dan in Isshinryu, recently found a website with the following paragraph on it

November--More about this later...

December--But first, let me say that hosting this contest has been a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Bag Blog said...

Fun meme! Hope you have a Happy New Year!