Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday Sky


The sky looked like this when I got up, and it only got worse throughout the day. It started raining around 9:30ish, and rained all day long. It is still raining, even now.

Rylea knows what to do on a day like this:

My day was more productive than that, but only just. The band is making up a cookbook for a fundraiser, and I spent a good chunk of the day printing out recipes for Cody to turn in. I got my kitchen cleaned up, too, except for mopping. With the yard being so muddy from all the rain, there is really no point.

Cody played his Madden '07 game on his playstation. He was playing as the Colts, and his opponent was the Dallas Cowboys. Apparently, the Cowboys are good, even in video games because Cody got so ill that I made him turn off the game. It was kind of funny. In the midst of all his grumbling and fussing, at one point he blurted out, "I hate DeMarcus Ware!" He must have tanked Peyton.

Other than that, there just isn't that much to talk about. So I'm going to go put on my nightie and find something on TV or DVD to watch. Before I go, I'll just leave you with this, that touches on one of my biggest pet peeves:


You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.


h/t to Buck

2 comments:

Buck said...

Wow...it looks and sounds like your weather was nothing to be proud of yesterday!

Too bad football season is over. The Saturday kind, anyway...

Becky G said...

Some football certainly would have made the day go down easier.

Sigh, only 8 months until the season starts again.