Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Lost Manning

We were at B's house not too long ago when a football commercial featuring the New York Giants came on the TV.

"You know, " B said, "those Manning boys may be good football players, but they sure aren't much to look at, especially Eli."


"Really?" I responded. "I always thought Eli was better looking than Peyton.


Cooper is probably the best looking of the three, but he doesn't play football."

"I don't guess I've ever seen Cooper," B replied.

Lot of people haven't. But, Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, I present to you, the long lost Manning brother, Cooper:







Cooper is the one in the bottom bunk with Eli. And here he is in the daylight:



4 comments:

Kristina Plaas said...

Being a devote Tennessee Vols fan, I've watched Peyton and all the Mannings for quite some time. Peyton has never been gorgeous, and that busted lip he got a few years back in Indy didn't help. But then Archie isn't a beauty specimen either, and Peyton looks like his Daddy. However, Eli got a nice does of his Mommy's genes and I think he's very good-looking...and I prefer mine blonde and not too tall, so that's saying something, you know what I mean (wink.wink)

Anonymous said...

i dunno, from the photos they all look like fine young foxes to me. operative word being young; i'm almost positive that i have blouses older than all of them. *sigh* either that, or they're all married...or gay...not that there's anything wrong with that...

Becky G said...

beadntat, I agree that Eli looks more like his momma. I think he is nicer looking than Peyton, and Cooper is probably the best looking of them all. Not being a Vol's fan, I didn't follow Peyton at all until my son started going on and on about him. I've followed Eli since his Ole Miss days, though.

Patti, I don't think I'd want to wear any articles of clothing that were that old. Peyton is 34 (or thereabouts), and Cooper is even older. I'm not sure about Eli, but he is at least 26.

Bag Blog said...

They are all three hunks!