Saturday, December 15, 2007

Conversations With Cody

Me: "I think if I ever have another baby, and it's a boy, I'm going to name it Jacob Marion."

Cody: "Jacob Marion?"

"Yes, after Jacob Hester (of LSU) and Marion Barber (of the Dallas Cowboys)."

"Jacob Marion G-------."

"No, if I ever have another baby, it won't have my last name."

"If that's the case, you should name it Jacob Marion Romo."

"If I did that, I'd name it Jason Marion Romo."

"Jason?"

"Yeah, after Jason Witten.

(Photo by Chris McGrath/Getty Images)

Jason Witten, Marion Barber, and Tony Romo."


"Aren't you too old to be having babies anyway?"

.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Well, Mrs. Romo...you're never too old!!

Opal said...

Now that's a perfect name.

Becky G said...

Robin, if Tony wants a baby, he's going to have to bring one with him because this womb has gone out of business.

Opal, thanks.