1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the city/state and country you’re in.
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, United States)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Lulu (Chicago, Illinois, United States)
Chris (Boyne City, Michigan, United States)
AB (Cave Creek, Arizona, United States)
Johnny Yen (Chicago, Illinois, United States)
Bubs (Mt Prospect, Illinois, United States)
Mob (Midland, Texas United States)
Yas (Ahwatukee, Arizona USA)
Alicia(Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA)
Tug (Hell, Colorado, USA)
Bond (Memphis, TN, USA)
TopChamp (Glasgow, UK)
Kailani (Honolulu, HI, USA)
Amber (Henderson, TN, USA)
Becky (Grenada, MS, USA
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
This is actually hard for me...There really aren't a lot of nice restaurants here in the middle of nowhere. And since I'm not a big eating out type of person, most of them I only know by reputation. Being on a tight budget, and the single mom of a son, mostly when we eat out it is at McDonald's or Burger King. I don't think that's what this meme is about.
My favorite place to eat has closed. They were called Mo'Suga, and they had some of the best pulled pork sandwiches I'd ever put into my mouth. Then there was Bumpers drive in. It burned down many years ago. About five years later, after they'd already built another business on the site, one of my co-workers said, "I guess they're not going to rebuild that." That being Bumpers. But enough stalling... Here are the top 5 best local places to eat.
1. Cracker Barrel--The closest one is in Batesville, about a 45 minute drive North of here, but worth every minute of it. The best chicken and dumplings on the planet. Plus a really cool little country store.
2. Catfish Corner--locally owned. I've only ever eaten there a couple of times. They do a lot of local fundraisers and such to help out the community, but don't let that fool you. The catfish is the best.
3. High on the Hog--I've never eaten at the place, so I don't know how their prices and such are, but they catered our last employee appreciation picnic at work. I ate so much I was sure I was going to pop. Barbecued ribs, chicken, pulled pork, plus all the fixins. I thought I was in heaven.
4. Fiori's--a nice Italian place. It's been a long time since I've eaten there, but I remember it being good
5. K C's Bait Shop and Eatery--I've never eaten here, but I love the name of it!