Monday, May 07, 2007

It Doesn't Matter

It doesn't matter how many days I have off work, on the day that I have to go back, I always wish I had just one more day. Though I can't ever really say that I liked my job, I can remember a time when I didn't dread going to work. I didn't start the day with the sense of impending doom that I have now. That was back in the BJ days. Before Johnny Lindley.

For your viewing pleasure, a couple of action shots from Saturday's test:

Joshua and Jimmy Christensen


Barrett and Justin Eiffling

I took something like 150 pictures, so it'll take a while to get them all sorted out.

I finished the dishcloth Sunday. Sus and I were right; it is a flower.

That's all, folks.

*

*

2 comments:

Sus said...

I know exactly what you mean about wanting one more day. And I don't dread the lab at all, I just want one more day anyway. The dishcloth looks great, especially in such a cheery yellow. Great job!

Bag Blog said...

I have been enjoying the photos. I am sure everyone who participated was glad you were there with your camera.