Friday, May 04, 2007

Another Friday Sky

I don't know if I'll get a chance to post a Saturday Sky tomorrow, so here's another Friday Sky to hold you. I should be back on schedule next week.

Here is the progress on this month's dishcloth. Sus guessed it would have something to do with flowers, and it appears she was right.

I haven't worked on any socks in a while. I started a cable knit hat to match my Irish Hiking scarf. I'm trying to finish my last three Stashalong goals so that I can have free rein to buy sock yarn for Summer of Socks '07. SOS doesn't start for 6 more weeks, so if I'm diligent, I should be able to make it.

Blogger has decided that my blog is a spam blog. Apparently, my blog is full of irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text. Now, until my blog is reviewed and approved, I have to type a word verification to post on my own blog. How chintsy is that?

Well, I need to go pack up my photography gear and get to bed. I've got a busy day tomorrow.
*
*

3 comments:

Buck said...

So...did Google e-mail you to notify you they suspect you're keeping a spam blog? Or did you just see the additional word verification block when you tried to post?

And speaking of word verification...I've tried numerous times this past week to add the word verification feature back in my comments. (Seems like a couple of spammers found me.) Even after several tries, and the fact the "word verification: 'yes'" radio button is checked, I still have no word verification in comments.

Irritating.

Becky G said...

NO, no e-mail notification. There was just a word verification under my posting box. When I clicked on the help icon, I was taken to a page that informed me that my blog had all the characteristics of a spam blog. I had to submit a request to have it reviewed by humans who will determine if mine is a legitimate blog or not.

When I post a comment on your blog, the word verification is there. They have changed it recently so that you don't have to WV on your own blog. That may be why you don't see it, but we do.

Yes, blogger can be so irritating at times, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Buck said...

When I post a comment on your blog, the word verification is there. They have changed it recently so that you don't have to WV on your own blog. That may be why you don't see it, but we do.

Well, that's certainly helpful! Thanks, Becky. I was going bonkers trying to figure out why I couldn't see the word verification...