Sunday, May 27, 2007

And The Winner Is....

Ok, I know y'all are all chomping at the bit to know who won the Name That Blog contest. There were lots of good entries, and I'll give you a quick rundown of the submissions:

Playing With Sticks--Perpetual Beginner
Lethal Creativity--Scattered Gemini
Perfecting New Patterns--Sus
Fine Martial Fiber--also by Sus
Crafty Kicks--Frotoe
Way Of The Drunken Knitter--Gator
Enter The Knitting--Also Gator
Black Belt, Snake Wrangling, Knitter--Ruth
Karate Yarns--Lou

I'd hoped to get more of a response than this, but I guess naming a blog is a very personal thing. I hope that is what it was. I'd hate to think that my blog is just that dull...

Well, I won't hold you in suspense any more. The winner is.....

SUS with the submission of Fine Martial Fiber.

Since this was a highly subjective contest, I decided to draw a second and third place winner randomly. I put all the names into a cup (except Sus, of course) and had Cody draw two names. So, without further ado

second place goes to-----Lou!

And third place goes to---Scattered Gemini!

Each winner needs to e-mail me within 10 days with a mailing address and prize choice. The way it works is that Sus will get to choose first, then Lou can choose from what's left, then Scattered Gemini.

Meanwhile, I'm off to think of something else to host a contest about...

Thinking
*
*

3 comments:

Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh yeah! Sus came up with a great one! Way to go, Sus!

I love that idea! It's a fun play on words.

Thanks for the contest, Becky!

Sus said...

Thank you, I'm honored! I hope hosting the contest was as much fun as I had participating. As you see, I also got the hubby involved. We had a pretty good time brainstorming.

Hope your Memorial Day was nice.

Becky G said...

Yes, hosting a contest was pretty fun. I'm already thinking of what I can have another contest about, and what I can offer as prizes...