Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blog Ring Anyone?

We did a lot of sai work in class last night and my arms are really sore. Therefore, this post will be brief.

Windsornot recently suggested to me that we start a blog called Black Belt Knitters, which if I have enough interest, I just might do it. But, I was thinking maybe it would be better to start a web ring. That way we won't have worry about maintaining a whole separate blog. Personally, I have a hard enough time keeping up this one blog. I sure wouldn't be able to write two.

The only rule is that you have to be active in both martial arts--any style-- and knitting. Ok, if you prefer to *gasp* dare I say it??? crochet, we'll let you in, too. Anyone interested?

Since this post is so brief, here's another simple picture so you don't feel deprived.


Wild grass

4 comments:

Perpetual Beginner said...

I'm up for it!

Oh - and I just finished my second ever sweater for me that actually fits and looks good. Currently knitting up a yoga mat bag.

frotoe said...

hahahaha! Hey I'm in. even if you have to *gasp* in order to say the word Crochet! :)

Bag Blog said...

The grass picture is very nice, makes me sneeze and my eyes water.

Becky G said...

Great! I'll try to get it set up sometime this weekend! If you know any other martial artist/fiber crafters, be sure to pass along the word.

Lou, thanks.