Friday, January 09, 2009

WIP Update

For your knitting content, an update on my WIP list, which I first posted a couple of weeks ago...

1. Mystic Waters--no progress. It's starting to call my name, but the thought of all those charts, in all those pieces...It's a bit off-putting.

2. Trekking Is For Necking--I haven't really worked on them since the last update.


3. Branching Out #2--I think I did one pattern repeat this week. I really need to lay it out and take another picture. By next week, for sure.

4. Longhorn Socks-- The pattern is Express Lane. They are moving right along. I'm almost to the heel, but I don't really like short row heels, so I'm going to find a different one to substitute.


5. Cowboys scarf--It's finished.


6. A Washcloth--completed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors on that #2 one.

You must model for us (and then keep for yourself) the Cowboys scarf. That's cool how it's their colors, but with a heart motif. Is one end blue and the other end gray? Hard to tell from the pic, but then again I'm not too swift on the uptake sometimes.

Becky G said...

You have a good eye. You are right. One end is blue and the other grey. I grafted them in the middle to make one long scarf.