Saturday, January 03, 2009

Show Me January

I've seen this done on a couple of blogs I read, so I thought I'd try it here. I'm challenging every one who reads this to play along. If nothing else, it'll give you blog fodder once a month.

What you do is simple. On the first of the month, post what's on your calendar. I'm a little late this month, but will be on time from here on out. First off:

My sister in law sent me this calendar for Christmas. It hangs in my bedroom--or will, as soon as I get it put up. This is my adorable nephew Joshua.

This is my kitchen calendar. It was given to me by my sister who lives in Alaska.

And finally, this is the calendar that hangs in my office/computer room:


What's on your Calendar?

2 comments:

Robin said...

I've gotta go buy a new calendar!!

Opal said...

i have the dallas cowboys calendar hanging in the kitchen. i loves it. :)