Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Sky

And magnet boards!


They came in the mail this morning and have made my shawl knitting so much easier. I had two already, but was having to put one page of charts on the back side, thus having to flip the board back and forth. I don't have to do that any more, and I'm moving right along. I'm still messing up fairly regularly, but usually that consists of adding a yarn over where one doesn't belong, or omitting one where it does belong. Both are easily fixed, and I've become quite adept at picking up the strand between stitches.

On the DTV front, I packed the new antenna back up and took it back to the store. On a whim, I bought a set of digital rabbit ears to see if they would work better. No dice. Well, they worked better than the one I'd bought Friday, but I still wasn't able to pick up all my channels. I packed them up and will take them back tomorrow. But before I did, I hooked the co-ax that came with the new antenna up to my old antenna. Worked like a charm! I re-tuned my converter box, and was able to pick up all 12 channels that I'd had before. So when I take the rabbit ears back tomorrow, I'll pick up a new co-ax, and we should be in business.

1 comment:

Opal said...

yay for magnet boards! and yay for full reception! happy sunday. :)