Monday, January 19, 2009

Project 365

There's this thing out there called Project 365. I'd heard of it before, but it sounded like too much commitment. The short version is, you take a photograph every single day of the year and post it. That's it. But the thing is, you take a photograph every day. You can't just take a week's worth on Saturday and post one each day.

I'd thought about trying it, but I was afraid I'd forget, then just run out and take a crappy photo just to have something to post.

But it does sound intriguing. I thought maybe I could try it on a smaller scale. Like maybe a month. Or a week. Or days when blog fodder is lacking...like today.

So here is today's photo. Yes, the sky really did look like this. At least for a time. But don't let it fool you--it was cold out there!


You know what, I think I'm going to give her a go. As long as it doesn't become a burden, that is. I'll be posting my photos over on my old Summer Photo Project blog, which will be renamed accordingly.

You can join me if ya want.

.

3 comments:

Sus said...

Good luck with this project -- I'm looking forward to the results!

Bag Blog said...

This is similar to the "painting a day" craze. I could not do it, but I did do a painting a week.

Becky G said...

Sus, thanks.

Lou,I think doing a painting a day would be much more difficult. I started this blog because I wanted to do a sketch a day. It was hard to come up with things to sketch, but photo ops are everywhere.