Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sixth Photo Meme Redux

Cindy tagged me to do the sixth photo meme. I did it once, not too long ago, decided to go ahead and post it again, since I've been tinkering with my photo albums, and the picture isn't the same.

This is one of those whirligig yard ornament things. Shortly after this picture was taken, it became prey to Rylea's puppy teeth. I'm not real fond of this picture, and it would likely have been deleted, had I gotten around to it.

I'm supposed to tag some people, but I'm not going to mention any names. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

3 comments:

Opal said...

why don't you like that photo? i think it looks great!

Becky G said...

I wasn't pleased with the composition, nor the angle. But I'm glad you like it.

Perpetual Beginner said...

I rather like it myself. The colors are quite lovely.