Friday, January 30, 2009

Enamored

I have now become quite enamored of little three inch mitered squares.

Still, the lace is beginning to whisper my name. Cody is going hunting tomorrow, so I think I'll spend the day knitting lace and mitered squares. And watching chick flicks. I haven't done that in a while.

I finally got Scarlett into her new tank, though I don't have a stand for it. She, and the tank, are sitting on the floor for the time being. When I get my tax refund, I am going to head up to the pet store and get one.

I posted this picture a few days ago on my other blog. I just liked it, so for those of you who don't visit the other one, here it is.

3 comments:

mornin'lady said...

I like the photo, real vibrant color. For some reason this makes me think of my Dad and our Air force life with him, seems to represent strength.
I'm thinking of a visit to the pet store too, but more along the lines of fish for Tyler, 'stead of snake stands:) He loves fish. Always asking for some.

Opal said...

i think the mitered squares and the lace is a nice contrast. i can see why you're in love with both. a day with those two projects and chick flicks sounds lovely!

i also love the second photo. such a lovely composition.

Becky G said...

Dawn, thanks. It is actually my cousin's trailer.

Opal, thanks. I ended up watching Nature documentaries instead of chick flicks!