Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dilemma

While I was at work today, I had a nice, long, interesting post all composed in my mind. I was going to tell you all about something that happened to me while I was in the Navy. However, when I sat down to type it out, all I could remember of the story was, "While I was in the Navy..." So, I will try to remember what I was going to tell you about, and post it at a later date. In the meantime, here is a pretty picture.

I call this one Winter Sky.


A while ago, we did this meme. Post what is on your desktop. Mine is set to rotate every so often. Here is my current desktop.

I'm tagging everyone who reads this.

My epizoodies are a lot better today. I think what I needed most was a good night's sleep. Which I sort of got. Except the times the cat woke me up crawling across my face. No, she doesn't normally sleep in the bed with me, but last night was supposed to be cold, so I let her in. Tonight is supposed to be even colder. They're forecasting down to 12'. That's cold, no matter where you live.

Now, just so the epizoodies don't get ahold of me again, I think I'll take my desktop and go crawl under the covers.

Without the cat.

.

5 comments:

Bag Blog said...

It has been cold here, and we have been letting the big dogs in at night. I think that is why my cat disappeared - not dogs to keep the coyotes away at night.

Sus said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Mark Cook said...

Your knitting and your blog inspired a cartoon out of me. I'll be posting it today at.

www.oldmansboobishi.com

Have a great day.

Robin said...

Mmmmmm, nice desktop!

Becky G said...

Lou, I hope he turns up soon!

Sus, thanks.

Oldman, I'll be sure to check it out.

Robin, thanks. I figured you'd like that one!