Sunday, January 25, 2009

Restless Sunday

Without any football to watch, I haven't really known what to do with myself today. I usually go through this every year when football season draws to a close. It takes some adjusting. And counting down until September...

The good news is, I took the other antenna back to Wal-mart and picked up a new co-ax. I got the quad shield optimized for digital co-ax and my channels come in crystal clear. Well, except for PBS, but I never really got good reception anyway. I get three PBS channels now, though, and they all show different shows.

My but this post is boring, kind of like my day has been. Here's a photo:

Kudos to anyone who can tell me what it is.

4 comments:

Bag Blog said...

It looks like it is part of a tractor.

Becky G said...

You're on the right track, but not quite.

Anonymous said...

Some kind of trailer hitch?

Becky G said...

Patch, we have a winner! Yes it is the hitch to my cousin's trailer.