Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sixth Photo Meme

Courtesy of Robin. The way to play:

* Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Tag 5 others. (I'm not tagging anyone, if you wanna play along I'd love to see your picture)


This one was taken way back in February. It wasn't long after I'd gotten my new camera, and I was taking pictures of everything. I decided to update my snakie photos. This is Snow, my female snow morph corn snake.

I managed to get a tongue shot. Pretty cool, huh?

2 comments:

Robin said...

That's pretty cool!! How big will she get?

Becky G said...

Snakes grow really quickly their first three or so years. After that, their growth really slows down, but never really stops. She is just over 4 feet now, and will probably max out at between 5 and 6 feet--depending on how long she lives.