Friday, November 30, 2007

It Pours

"Mama, come play football with me before it gets dark."

That's why I was out in the backyard playing football with the munchkin. Which is how I got this:


Notice the badly swollen ring finger. (Also notice the absence of anything resembling a ring, but that's another story.) For comparison, here is the unswollen left ring finger.

Therefore, any lengthy, insightful, thought provoking posts will be postponed until said finger can be returned to normal use. Which may take a while since I can't take any anti-inflammatories.

I'm going to go get very friendly with an ice pack now.

Oh, one more thing, the vet said Rylea may get to come home tomorrow. Hee Haw!

3 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Ouch! I bet that is sore and stiff. Reminds me of my volleyball days.

Perpetual Beginner said...

Oww! My right hand is a little swollen today from last night's breaking, but nothing like that. Heal quick!

And Yay for Rylea coming home. Hope she heals quick too!

Buck said...

Ow is right. And good news about Rylea!