Friday, November 16, 2007

WIPS

It's time for another WIP update. I've included a link to my last one, in case you are really, really bored and want to see far how I've progressed. I've also decided not to include items already posted in a WIP list as completed. My thinking is that if I can see my list getting smaller, it might be more motivating to complete things!

1. Garter Rib socks. The first one is completed. The second started.


2. A Garter stitch scarf. The yarn is Moda Dea TuTu in geranium colorway. This may go to charity, or it may be a Christmas present. I haven't decided yet.

3. Cody's Texas Longhorns scarf. Made some progress on this one. I plan to work on it quite a bit this coming week while I'm off for Thanksgiving.

4. Two toe-up socks on magic loop. I've been working on these and hope to have them finished soon.


5. Branching Out lace scarf. I finished the first ball and joined the second.


6. House socks in Red Heart Strata. DONE!!


7. Tidal Wave Socks. The yarn is TOFUtsies color 733.



I can't believe I'm down to 6 active WIPS. I think that's the fewest I've had OTN since I started knitting! Ok, back to knitting. See you in two weeks.

.

No comments: