Thursday, November 01, 2007

Insert Forehead Smack Here

I meant to post this yesterday. Really I did. What else can I say?






Your Halloween Costume Should Be



Elvis











What Your Halloween Habits Say About You


You're a friendly person, but not the life of the party. You like making someone else's day - and you'll dress up if you think of a really fun costume.

Sneaky and devious, people should really watch out for you. You are usually underestimated and forgotten.

Your inner child is stubborn and a bit bossy.

You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.

You're logical, rational, and not easily effected. Not a lot scares you... especially when it comes to the paranormal.

You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.





2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

My costume was a hotdog and my Halloween personality was not me at all. Very odd.

Becky G said...

My personality wasn't very accurate either. I tried to do a test from Buck the Younger's site, but gave up because for most of the questions, none of the choices fit. That's my problem. I don't fit any of the answers.