Sunday, November 04, 2007

WIP Update

Ok, I've decided that since I have finished quite a few items on my original WIP list, but have cast on some new ones, it's time to completely revise my WIP list. Here is the brand spanking new one for your perusal.

1. Garter Rib socks. The first one is completed. The second started.


2. A Garter stitch scarf. The yarn is Moda Dea TuTu in geranium colorway. This may go to charity, or it may be a Christmas present. I haven't decided yet.

3. Cody's Texas Longhorns scarf. No progress as of yet.

4. A Prayer Shawl. DONE!!


5. Two toe-up socks on magic loop. No progress.


6. Branching Out lace scarf. I finished the first ball and joined the second.


7. House socks in Red Heart Strata. I forget which color this is because I lost the band.


8. Tidal Wave Socks. The yarn is TOFUtsies color 733.




Well, I'm getting better. The last list had 11 items. This one only has 8. Well, actually only 7 because the prayer shawl is finished. I included it anyway, since I finished it after I'd done my last update.

*sheepish grin*

2 comments:

Sus said...

Great minds! Do you know that I just decided on Friday that my next pair of socks would be the Tidal Waves?? I won't get to start on them for a bit, though, so I'm sure you'll finish long before me. How funny!

Becky G said...

Oh, my Sus! This is almost getting scary! Not really. I've heard that Tidal Waves are a great pattern, but I haven't done past the cuff.

You may end up finishing yours before me, because I've been setting mine aside to work on previous projects. It'll be a while before I finish them, too.