Sunday, November 25, 2007

Post Thanksgiving Post

You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality.
You're able to relate to many types of people with many different tastes.
But you're by no means generic or ordinary.
In fact, you're one of the most original people around.

Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special.
You tend confuse people when they first meet you. You're not as complicated as you seem.
Even though you have a lot of spice and flavor to you, you're never overpowering.
You are a calm and comforting force in people's lives.


Funny thing, that is just about my favorite kind of pie. I even figured out how to make it without eggs, and it tastes just the same.

4 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I was pumpkin pie, too, which is nice. Pumpkin pie is one of my favorities.

Buck said...

Well, Dang. I'm disappointed, since pumpkin is my favorite pie, without exception. Alas, I'm a cream pie...which means:

You're the perfect combo of simplicity and divinity.
You are a secret hedonist. No one knows how indulgent you can be.
You don't indulge often, but when you do, you go for the best.
You have expensive taste - even if you aren't rich.

Those who like you life
(me: live?) for understated pleasures.
You're not flashy or trendy, but you have a depth that most people lack.
Interacting with you makes most people feel incredibly satisfied.
You are gentle, super sweet, and in harmony with those around you.


Close enough, I guess. A little overpowering on the "sweet" bits, tho.

Becky G said...

Awww, now Buck. I think you are "sweet." :)

Anonymous said...

I'm apple pie, which is kinda surprising since I bleed chocolate. Apple cinnamon IS one of my fave household scents though.