Monday, November 19, 2007

More Strange Dreams

And the strange dreams continue unabated:

I don't remember where I was, but Tom Brady was there. The Tom Brady. Quarterback of the New England Patriots. He was there, and he was insisting that I wanted his autograph. Now, I am neither a Tom Brady fan, nor an autograph seeker. I had no interest in getting his autograph and told him that I just wasn't an autograph collecting person, but he was determined to give it to me, saying "Everybody wants my autograph!"

Finally, I pulled out my little notebook that I use at work, dirty and soaked with oil though it is, turned to a blank page, and wrote the number 1. On the next line, I wrote the number 2. I gave the book to Tom Brady and said, "There. Sign right there by that number 1." He did, and I then handed the book to Tim Tebow, who had wandered up sometime while all this was going on. I told Tim Tebow to sign by the number 2. He did, and when he handed the notebook back to me, I said, "There, that is the start of my new collection," and wrote a title at the top of the page.

"What collection is that?" Tom Brady asked.

I turned and showed him the title:

Autographs Of Quarterbacks I Hate The Most



It was just a dream, folks. While I am not a fan of either of those quarterbacks, I wouldn't go so far as to say I hated them.

6 comments:

Katie O said...

I love it!! I don't 'hate' them, but I dislike them immensely!! I would love a dream like that!!! ha ha ha

frotoe said...

hahahahahahahahaa!!! HILARIOUS!! What a great dream. Its so rare to actually have a dream with humor in it that makes sense. I love it!

Sus said...

*That* is freakin' funny!!

Becky G said...

What makes it even better is that it sounds exactly like something I'd do.

I had another strange dream last night, but it was so disjointed I couldn't even begin to tell you about it. Let's just say it involved Navy Seals, hired assassins, endangered animals, wire jewelry, and rerolling toilet tissue into more manageable lengths.

Even I don't know about that one.

Buck said...

I'll remember this post and its comments when Tebow wins the Heisman. All y'all better stock up on condiments...ya know, the kinds that make crow (or shoe leather) palatable. ;-)

Becky G said...

Buck, why would I have to eat crow if Teblow wins the Heisman? It won't change the fact that I don't like him. I think he is rude, arrogant, disrespectful, and a crybaby.

He can win Heismans for the next three years, and I won't change my opinion of him. He'll have to develop some maturity and character to do that, and I just don't see it happening.