Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Must Be The Season

It must be the season for tooth problems. You know about mine. Well, sensei had one of his wisdom teeth cut out last week, Barrett is having all four of his out tomorrow, and Joshua is getting his braces off Friday.

Sensei didn't come to Black Belt class at all Monday. We kind of did our own thing. Josh talked a little about the seminar this past weekend. He was the only one who was able to go. Then we did a few kata and sparred a bit.

Last night, I wasn't sure if sensei would be there or not, so all the way to class, I was planning on what I would teach in case he wasn't. He was there, but couldn't count. So I basically led class anyway. First, we went through all the basics, then we did some drills. Sensei would describe the drill and I would count for him.

I don't mind helping out, but I've been teaching so much lately that I'm missing my own workouts. Hopefully, things will settle down soon and I'll have a real karate post to put up.

No comments: