Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sixteen

That's how cold it was when I got up this morning. Sixteen degrees. I know for some of you, sixteen degrees is no big deal, but it's almost unheard of for Mississippi in early December. Well, it's certain unusual. Usually about now we are still running our air conditioners and wondering when it will ever cool off.
It was so cold, I waited until after noon to take my Saturday Sky picture:

I got another Lonesome Skein project done:

This scarf was knitted from Red Heart Strata yarn. I also put some of the yarn Patti sent me to good use:

I've decided to limit myself to one dishcloth per day, or I won't get any of my WIPs done. WIP stands for Work in Progress, for those of you not familiar with knitting terms. I've got quite a few scarves started, and need to get some of them finished. I just love doing dishcloths, though, because they work up so fast, and I actually feel like I'm accomplishing something.

I spent the afternoon quite restless. I didn't know what to do with myself now that football season is over--at least college football is over, except for the bowl games. At least I still have Sundays to look forward to.

My latest search query on site meter: male ball python hemipenes.
*
*

No comments: