Wednesday, December 27, 2006

M*A*S*H

Cody and I received a couple of seasons of the old TV show M*A*S*H on DVD for Christmas. I used to love that old show. I still enjoy watching it, but as an adult I can see the anti-war propaganda rampant throughout the show, despite the igmo on Yahoo Answers who claimed the show was "very apolitical". If he believes that, I've got some land to sell him, complete with bridge...

As a kid, I just thought it was funny; now I see it as more than just a comedy. Funny how your perceptions can change as you get older.

One thing that hasn't changed is my perception of Alan Alda. In the series, his character is portrayed as the quintessential ladies man--a real charmer, as it were. I don't understand why. I think the man is ugly. I did when I was 10, and I do even more so now.

Maybe I am just too picky...

Now, just so this post is not a total loss, I present a Walk With Me Wednesday photo:


*
*

1 comment:

Buck said...

Two words: "Hot Lips."