Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Feeling Better

I woke up today feeling much better. It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do for you. But I did have a mild headache and a bit of nausea on into the day, so I may have had a mild bug. In fact, I'm still a touch nauseated, but not enough to knock me down. Thanks to everyone who wished me well.
I finished the
Here it is in its entirety:

Those who guessed rocking horse were absolutely right. The fun thing about this is that we don't even know what we are knitting until the pattern emerges. I was as surprised as the rest of you. I know, I know...I was a bit excited about this one. Next time, I promise I won't make you look at the button every single post.
Speaking of looking at...has anyone seen the new Nissan/Heisman Trophy commercials? There are two of them in which various college mascots are chasing a Nissan truck that has a Heisman trophy in the back. I've watched them several times and recognize a few familiar mascots--the Texas Longhorns, the Florida Gators, the LSU Tigers, the Tennessee Volunteers, the Oklahoma Sooners.... They even have a giant Ohio State Buckeye rolling after the truck a la Indiana Jones. But no matter how hard I look, I haven't yet spotted a Delta State Okra.

And lastly, as if you didn't spend enough time on the internet: Jackson Pollock
*
*

4 comments:

Mathieu said...

Nice knitting!

I couldn't tell the difference between needles and eye-pokers...

Cheers!

Perpetual Beginner said...

I'm glad you're feeling at least a bit better. Here's hoping you're completely back up to snuff soonest.

Cute rocking horse!

Buck said...

The Pollock link is COOL! Thanks!! (I think...goes back to your "as if" statement!)

Becky G said...

Mat, needles can be made into eye pokers...

Thank you Cindy. I'm right as rain now, except for sore feet. Having had two weeks off work, I have to get used to standing up all day again.

Buck, you're very welcome. I knew you'd like it.