Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Cody and his new bow. He can't quite pull it yet, but he'll grow into it.

This is the Peyton Manning look.


My knitting stuff: four sets of double pointed needles--three of them are bamboo and the other is Boye aluminum, two sets of circular needles, Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles book, three skeins of superwash sock wool, row counters, and some Bernat Haven alpaca blend. I got other stuff, too.


Deal or No Deal DVD game. Cody loves it.

Everyone enjoying Christmas dinner. On the menu, turkey, sweet potatoes, squash casserole, orange jello salad, shrimp creole with rice, shoepeg corn casserole, and Cajun meat pies. For dessert, pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, mince meat pie, and apple pie.


They say Christmas brings out the kid in all of us.


For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a savior, which is Christ the Lord.
*
*

5 comments:

Dale said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us Becky. Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Happy New Year to you and Yours!!

Becky G said...

Thank you Dale, and Merry Christmas to you, too. It was good hearing from you again. Where've you been keeping yourself?

Dale said...

Been pretty busy. Everytime I would go to post something there would be an interruption that would squelch the thought or pull me away. I'll try to be better at replying. I still read you, Buck and Lou just about every day. I'm trying to come up with a clever name for a Blog of my own. Any suggestions?

Bag Blog said...

From the look of things, you had a great Christmas. The Cowboys did not do too well, but such is life.

Becky G said...

Lou, no the Cowboys loss was the one dull moment in an otherwise great day. I didn't even watch the game. We were too busy watching our new DVDs.

Dale, I'll be glad to read your blog, but I'm not exactly the guru of witty blog titles. I've been trying to think of something more clever for my own for a year now, but haven't come up with anything yet.