Monday, December 18, 2006

Just A Quick Post


before the Nyquil kicks in to bring you todays KAL rows:

and today's completed dishcloth.

Ok, I don't know why this picture won't show up in focus. It certainly doesn't look like that in my photo album. I've taken several shots of this and they all upload this way.
I hope my posts will get more interesting soon, but as of right now my voice sounds a bit like a chain-smoking bullfrog, and my brain is about half asleep. So I'm just going to bed. Goodnight.

*

*

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I hope you get to feeling better. Sorry that I am behind on my reading and commenting. I love the dishclothes. Washing dishes with a nativity scene seems a bit odd, but it is very pretty.

Becky G said...

Thank you Lou, though I don't really feel bad. I just can't stop coughing. I agree with you about washing dishes with a nativity cloth. They seem to pretty to use, and I think most people would use them sort of like guest towels--just for show.

I got your Christmas card today. Sigh...my handsome cowboy...It is beautiful. Thank you.