Saturday, December 30, 2006

Dreary Day

Cody and I had planned on driving up to Memphis to go to the zoo, and to do a bit of shopping along the way. But when we got up this morning, our Saturday Sky looked like this:



and the yard looked like this:


with the rain still coming down. As I type this at 6:27 PM, it still hasn't stopped. As a result, it has been a rather lazy day of watching movies, surfing the Net and knitting. As a secondary result, I really don't have a whole lot to blog about.

Before I go, though, I will share with you the latest picture of my brother and his family. This is Russell, Yoke Wan, and my nephew Joshua, who will be 3 in March. One of these days, I'll get a picture of my brother without his tongue stuck out.


Speaking of nephews, my sister's third son is due sometime within the next two weeks. I'll post pictures and news as soon as I get it.

*

*

No comments: