Sunday, December 17, 2006

Relief!

After spending the last two days and nights coughing my head off, I finally found my Nyquil and Fisherman's Friend! I'd coughed so much I'd rubbed my throat raw. Let me tell you, Fisherman's Friend may be the worst tasting thing I'd ever put into my mouth, but for a cough drop, it works.

I watched a little football this afternoon, but Dallas played yesterday, and Indianapolis plays tomorrow, so I didn't really have a vested interest in any games. I watched the Saints lose, and part of the Giants game, and part of the San Diego-KC game. It is at the half now, but I am going to bed.

I must put in this word, before I go, though. I have completed my Christmas shopping! I am not buying anything else. I've got almost everything mailed, too. I just have two more packages to mail and that will be done. I also got my Christmas cards addressed--what few I am sending. I'm not sending a lot of cards this year because, for one thing, I can't afford the stamps. Secondly, I'm not sending cards year after year to those who don't send me cards.

I tried to join a blog called Stashalong. It is a team blog designed to encourage people to knit from their stashes rather than buying new yarn. Unfortunately, the blog owner has not switched to beta yet, so I couldn't join. I'll be watching it, though, and when she switches to beta, I'll sign up for it then. Here are today's rows of the Monthly Dishcloth KAL:


And with that, I bid you goodnight.
*
*

1 comment:

Becky G said...

Yeah, Nyquil is good stuff. I'm mostly taking it for the cough suppressant. I have some prescription stuff around here somewhere, if only I could find it...