Sunday, December 10, 2006

First Sentences

What you do is to copy the first sentence you posted each month and put them into the following format:

January: Well, the new year started with one good thing, at least.

February: Yes, you see the date on this picture--today's date.

March: Not Bad for ten minutes work.

April: The second annual kickathon at the dojo was a little late because of sensei's surgery last fall.

May: This is the last hat from that particular yarn.

June: Well, we've got things all settled now.

July: While randomly searching for knitting blogs, I stumbled across this idea.

August: First thing we did was to get Cody up to the school.

September: My contracts are in at the mobile home place, so after work, I went down there and signed my name more times than I care to remember.

October: Hurricane Isaac has come and gone, and I missed most of it.

November: Here are some more recent pictures of my nephews Nate (6) and Andrew (1).

December: Winter storms swept the country yesterday and today.

No comments: