Saturday, February 23, 2008

What Else I Did

Besides taking pictures, I mean. I finished the Pinwheel hat:


The top photo is the more accurate colorwise. This is a really fun little hat to make.

I also cast on a new scarf for charity. Just a plain garter stitch scarf with some green novelty yarn. I'll get pictures once it gets a little longer.

I spent much of the day walking around the yard taking pictures, trying to figure out the new camera. I suppose reading the manual might help, but what's the fun in that? I think this is the favorite of what I took today:



Tomorrow, if the weather cooperates, we are going to the lake.

6 comments:

Inquiries said...

Great hat. Looks very warm and comfy. Knitting amazes me. You are great at it!

Buck said...

I suppose reading the manual might help, but what's the fun in that?

Being an old maintainer, I subscribe to "when all else fails...read the book." That said, I spent an entire evening reading the manual when my camera was new, and the manual is within reach as I type. Reading it IS a worthwhile activity!

Robin said...

Love that hat! I know you are enjoying your new camera. Can't wait to see pics of the lake!!

Carol said...

Looks like you're enjoying the new camera ;P love the last pic<3
And that hat look awesome!

Opal said...

I just love what you're doing with that new camera and your hat came out beautifully. :)

frotoe said...

that hat is gorgeous!