Monday, February 25, 2008

Sorry, No Pictures

As you may have surmised due to the lack of lovely pictures in this post, I did not go to the lake yesterday. The weather simply did not cooperate. It was drizzly and cloudy all day. Instead, I stayed in, watched DVDs and knit. I used up the last little bit of the yarn I bought last month and made this:

It's meant to be a headband, but it could also work as a neck gaiter. I think that's what they're called. Pattern: K2 P2 rib, knit until you run out of yarn. Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Gray Heather. Needles: US9 DPNs

Also, a picture of the charity scarf I started:

It is simply a garter stitch scarf made with Moda Dea TuTu in Pear Green.

I haven't been sleeping too well, so I think I'm going to follow Rylea's example:

and head for dreamland. It looks like half of my brain is asleep already.

was



h/t: Buck

3 comments:

Buck said...

Wow... the Rebecca scan is interesting, eh?

I'm having sleep issues again, too. Thought I'd get to bed at a decent hour last evening... but no. Even though I was tired I just couldn't fall asleep. I didn't get up this morning until after ten. Glad I'm not working. (And glad I'm not a Mom, too!)

Inquiries said...

Rylea is cute!

Becky G said...

Buck, yep. I can't make out what it's supposed to mean.

Inquiries, thanks.