Monday, February 04, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

First, the bad news. The rhino-thing I thought I had turned out not to be a rhino-thing after all, but a full fledged case of bronchitis, complete with fever. Fortunately, the fever never broke 100, and it seems to be clearing on its own. I spent most of Sunday parked in front of the TV, watching the 5 hours worth of pre-game show, followed by 4 hours worth of game. Nine hours of football, and I'm still bummed that the season is over.

The Superbowl is always a bit of a let down for me. Not because of the game itself, but because once it's over, it's all over until next season. Superbowl Sunday ranks second only to Christmas in our household.

Rylea is giving Cody puppy dog eyes--literally.

"Please, Uncle Cody, can I have a piece of steak? Pleeeeeze?"

Here are our Superbowl Sundaes. Cody got a little football on his.

But because the little footballs are made with eggs, I only got rainbow sprinkles on mine:

I finished the first roundabout sock,

and worked quite a bit on my clapotis. I don't have pictures of that, though. It looks pretty much the same as last time I posted a picture, just a little longer.

Only 180 days, more or less, until pre-season starts.

Cowboys

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm still in shock that the giants won the thing. Hope you feel better soon!

Opal said...

I love that football cookie! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm sundaes, football meh.