Sunday, August 19, 2007

They're Finished!

The Jaywalker socks are finally finished! These are also my first official summer of socks socks.


And here they are on the feet.

They are a bit tight going over my heel, but once on my feet, they fit great. Even better, it's one item I can knock off of my WIP list.

My fingers began to itch. Then they begin to twitch. Then I realized there was nothing for it but to give in. So I dashed off this quickie of my dearest friend. My teddy bear, Felix.


That'll hold me. Until the fingers start itching again.

2 comments:

Sus said...

The Jaywalkers look great!! I'm forcing myself to take a break from socks to work on some other stuff for gifts, but I'm dying to get back into it! Congrats for getting to cross off a WIP.

And I'm so glad I'm not the only grown woman who still loves a teddy bear. :)

Becky G said...

Thank you Sus. I'm taking a sock break, too, to try to get some of this other charity knitting done. I'm one seam away from completing my charity teddy bear sweater, but I really hate seaming.

:0)