Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Nephews

I don't get new pictures of my nephews very often. These are the newest ones I have, and they are not all that new. Anyway, here are my adorable nephews:


Nate (7), Andrew (2), and Paul (7 months).

Baby Paul. He was 6 months old when this picture was taken.


Nate (7) helping dad with the drywall.


Andrew (2) being sure to wear his safety goggles. These three are my sister's kids.


Joshua (3) enjoying his kiddie pool very much. Josh is my brother's son.

And just so we have a girl represented somewhere in the family:


Rylea, almost 4 months old.

6 comments:

Sus said...

What cute kids! Rylea included! :)

Buck said...

Concur with Sus!

Bag Blog said...

My brother has three boys - life will never be dull. The dog pic is great.

Becky G said...

Thanks all. I agree, but then I am biased.

Mir said...

Oh my gosh! Can one find anything cuter than that? Wow!

That looks like a fantastic kiddie pool with the tunnels and such.. my kids would have died of happiness on the spot.
Thanks for the pictures.

Becky G said...

I agree with you about the pool. I wish they'd had things like that when I was a kid.