Thursday, August 02, 2007

Good News, Better News, and More Good News

The good news is that my master cylinder wasn't going out after all. When J replaced the caliper about a month ago, he neglected to install one little bitty washer. That one little bitty washer being missing was causing my brake fluid to leak out, and it was also preventing the pressure from building up like it is supposed to. Every time I hit my brakes, a little fluid would squirt out, and that was causing all my problems.

The better news is that since he said it was his mistake, he would pay for getting it fixed. I tole him he didn't have to do that, but he insisted.

And the more good news is that we are working tomorrow. I don't know if it will be all day, but it's better than nothing. I'm leaving at 1:00 anyway for Meet the Teacher day at school.

Now for some bad news, I messed up on my Jaywalker sock. I was almost to the end of my gusset decreases when I discovered that I'd somehow ended up with too many stitches. So I had to rip back past the heel, and start again from there.

I've started the charity project for the Football-along. It is going to be cute. I'll try to get pics up in a day or two.

I'm already two days behind on this month's dishcloth KAL. I'll try to get caught up over the weekend.

That's about it.
.
.

1 comment:

Sus said...

Oh, I bet that was a wonderful surprise, eh? Cool. Glad you're getting some more hours this week and I'm very glad that the only thing that qualified as bad news was a knitting flub. If that is your only "bad" news, then that is very good news, indeed!! :)