Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Busy

Still watching House, but I did finish my charity scarf.

I also spent time working on my garter rib socks. I never could get used to those Comfort Zone needles. They were too bendy. I found them difficult to knit with and my gauge was really wacko with them. So I switched to my good old Knit picks nickle plated needles and have knit as much in an hour as I did in two months.

House normally comes on during karate class, so I don't get to actually see any episodes until the DVD comes out. I found this season to be a bit disconcerting at first, because they remodeled the set. It doesn't even look like the same hospital, and I hate the puke green they painted the walls. But I'm starting to get used to it now.

Cody and I put flea stuff on the cat this afternoon. Yes, it took both of us.

3 comments:

Buck said...

Cody and I put flea stuff on the cat this afternoon. Yes, it took both of us.

No wounds, I hope. ;-)

Sus said...

Yay, that's another WIP crossed off the list, no?

Becky G said...

Buck, not fatal ones at least. We managed to get the bleeding stopped before feeling the need to call 911, but the scars will be there forever. ;) Just kidding. Nothing serious.

Sus, yes! But I have two more balls of the same yarn, and I want to cast on another identical scarf. So no, not really...