Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Knitpicks Essential

I absolutely love this yarn! It is what I knit my soldier socks out of, and though it is inexpensive, it is the softest sock yarn I've ever worked with. After I washed and dried the socks, it was even softer!

I had a free day for completing the July Stashalong KAL with in a KAL, so what did I buy? More Knitpicks Essential. Here is the loot:



The colors are riverbed multi, burgundy, gulfstream, coral, more riverbed multi, Tuscon multi, and Tuscany multi. After seeing the Tuscon multi, I wish I'd bought more of it. Now I just have to finish up the projects I already have OTN so I can start some more.

Hey Buck! I saw someone at work today with a Red Wings t-shirt on and immediately thought of you! See, you've had a definite impact on my life as well! Still not a hockey convert, though.


Hockey Cowboys





3 comments:

Buck said...

I saw someone at work today with a Red Wings t-shirt on...

We're EVERYWHERE. Quite unlike those poseurs who used to call themselves "America's Team."

;-)

Sus said...

Wow, what a haul!! I'm jealous over here! Looks like really great stuff. And you're right about the price -- terrific!! Glad it works up well and gets softer after washing. I'll definitely have to give this yarn a try.

Buck -- While I'm no Cowboys' fan, I can deal with them calling themselves "America's Team" better than when Ted Turner took the phrase over for the Braves. Argh.

Becky G said...

Buck, no comment.

Sus, it is well worth the money. And this from me who is a die hard "wool is itchy" fan, er person.

Ted Turner-my opinion of him is something that is best left unsaid.