Saturday, August 25, 2007

Catching Up

Yes, after watching 24 hours of House since Tuesday (not straight, this annoying thing called work kept gettin in the way), I am once again ready to return to the real world. I got behind on a lot of things, including blogging. Here's an attempt to catch up a bit. We'll start with today's

It stayed overcast for most of the day, but we only got a trace of rain out of it. The good news is that it has been cooler--low 90s instead of low 100s.

Yesterday while grocery shopping, Wal-mart had a whole cart of begonias on sale. Not being able to resist a pretty thing, I bought one. Now, my track record with house plants isn't too great, but I've heard that begonias are hard to kill. We'll see.

I also finished my charity teddy bear sweater. One more item to mark off of my WIP list. I've thought of putting some of those little graphs in my sidebar like some knitters have, but I'm too lazy to keep it updated all the time.

Finally, it's been a while since I posted a gratuitous cute puppy picture.



I won't be able to call her a cute puppy much longer. She is turning into my little lady.

More later...

2 comments:

Buck said...

You CAN kill begonias. Don't ask how I know; I just KNOW.

;-)

Becky G said...

I'll bet I can guess how. :)