Friday, June 01, 2007

Stashalong

Stashalong is having a KAL within a KAL for the month of June. What you do is to pick one project to finish this month--or more if you feel you can handle more. I've chosen to finish the Irish Hiking Scarf. Here is my before picture:



My goal is to simply knit until I run out of yarn, bind off and weave in the ends. I'll be posting weekly updates. This, along with my big black soldier socks, will be my primary knitting projects for a while.

Cody is leaving in the morning to spend a week with his grandma. It's going to be quiet around here without him. We got his report card and he did pass algebra, but barely. His final grade was a 72, with a 70 being required to pass. Final tally for the year: A in band, B in science, C in English, social studies, and Career discovery, and a D in algebra. They didn't get graded in art.

Last night before class, I was warming up and sensei walked up to me and said, "I didn't see you come in." I replied, "Maybe I should be a ninja!"



Ninja




2 comments:

Mauren Mureaux said...

Hey, that's pretty good when you can sneak up on your sensei! I'm impressed. ;)

Sus said...

Oh, yeah! Fine Martial Fiber... OF THE NINJA!!!

The Stashalong looks like my entire handwork life. That, and UROalongs. I swear I'll never catch up. Your Irish Hiking gear looks great! I love it in the light color!