Saturday, June 30, 2007

Black Belt Knitters--STICKY

Please note that the black belt knitters webring/site is now up and running. If you are involved in the martial arts--any style--and either knit or crochet, you are welcome to join! There is a link in the left sidebar to the ring site.

Also, if you don't have a blog and still want to participate, I will make you a team member of the Black Belt Knitters (and Crocheters, too) blog. Just drop me a comment or an e-mail. You will have to set up an account with Google/Blogger to do this.

If you do have a blog, and still want to be made a team member, you are also welcome to join. Just leave me a comment or an e-mail.

P.S. Invite your friends, too!


NOTE: Please do not comment on this sticky unless it directly concerns the webring or blog. Comments referring to any other post will be removed. Thank you.
*
*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, if I can help with managing or posting on the BBK/C site, I'd like to do so. After all, I did help to come up with the idea, so I should definitely participate! I've already got my TKD and my knitting blogs posted as part of the webring. ;-)

Becky G said...

Ok, I'll add you, but I'll need your e-mail address to send you an invite. You can e-mail me privately by going to my profile. There is an e-mail link there.